Join our efforts to provide the Fatherless with families and dignified care where they receive solid foundations of family, faith, and education. Come alone or organize with a group of friends!
General volunteer hours are Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 4 PM, as well as the first Friday evening of every month and second Saturday of every month. Special accommodations can be made for groups interested evenings and weekends outside general volunteer times. Contact us now if you are interested in volunteering!
Ways you can help:
- medical supply sorting and inventory
- graphic design
- cleaning/repairing office/warehouse
- grant investigation and writing
- biomedical (equipment) testing
- medical supply/equipment pick-ups
- i.t. support